Environment and Regulatory Divisional Manager
This full-time position is based out of our Houston, Texas office.
CCI & Associates is a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm offering services in Engineering, Geotechnical, Construction Management, Environmental, Regulatory and Pipeline Integrity. We have established ourselves as experts in Trenchless Technology and Open-Cut pipeline construction methods. We are a driving force in the continuing advancement of Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) systems including annular pressure modeling, intercept design projects, specialized pullhead design and pipeline pull-force modelling.
Summary of Position:
Reporting to the General Manager, the Environment and Regulatory Divisional Manageris responsible for providing planning, permitting, operational oversight and reporting as it relates to environmental and regulatory matters for CCI and Associates’ pipeline crossing projects throughout the US.
- Investigate and complete regulatory applications for clients in all US operations
- Coordinate the field assessments and reporting of environmental work for various clients
- Prepare documents and reports on projects (current field operations and completed field operations)
- Market regulatory and environmental planning, auditing and monitoring work to existing and new clients
- Oversee the management of field Environmental Inspectors, Environmental Specialists, Aquatic Specialists and Environmental Monitors as required.
- Work with the regulators and public stakeholders to find solutions for our clients
- Contribute to internal document development, quality assurance and quality control processes
- Provide continual support for clients through ongoing discussions, monitoring of client issues and development of mitigation plans as required
- Develop and implement a strategy for training and resource literature for field services of CCI’s projects
- Work with existing clients to increase awareness about CCI’s capabilities regarding environmental and regulatory services
- Provide estimates and budgets for CCI’s Environmental and Regulatory services – includes proposal writing and ensuring that all project roles and responsibilities are well defined and understood
- Provide feedback to (including client feedback) CCI management based on the evaluation of services and recommendations for improvement
- Develop an ongoing schedule for upcoming work and available manpower
- Additional duties as required
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in environmental sciences
- Previous experience with the F.E.R.C. and US Army Corps of Engineers specifically in pipeline permitting.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows
- Must be an organized self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Must be extremely organized and be able to prioritize workload
- Outstanding attention to detail and quality of work
- Able to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude that works well with others
Nature of Work:
- Full time
- Office work
- Field work as required
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com