December 20, 2017
CCI provides a full range of engineering services to effectively manage pipeline projects. Getting the right team at the planning stage can and will save a project significant delays and costs. This is why during the planning / engineering stage of a project CCI’s 360-degree approach allows all of the in-house expertise to come to the table and evaluate and identify the possible risks and issues. With this knowledge, the clients can now navigate the process from design concept, permit, bid preparation to construction execution and operations. This knowledge allows clients to be two steps ahead of potential issues and be able to make strategic and reactive decisions.
- Route evaluation and selection
- Estimating and scheduling
- Constructability of the crossings and pipeline routes
- Evaluation of construction feasibility
- Risk analysis
- Contingency and mitigation planning
- Basic Engineering Design (BED)
- Conceptual and preliminary planning
- Regulatory application
- Budget estimate
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Stress analysis, annular pressure modeling and geometric design
- Engineering Design Specifications (EDS)
- Preparation of detailed drawings specifications
- Contract preparation, tender assistance, tender management
- Construction planning and cost control
DID YOU KNOW?
CCI Engineering team won “Project of the Year” 2016 North America Society for Trenchless Technology for the 7,200 ft NPS42 HDD crossing of the Athabasca River, as part of TransCanada’s Northern Courier Project.
This award was shared with Michels and TransCanada and was awarded to the team for their engineering design and construction based on the complexity and uniqueness of the project.