December 20, 2017
CCI’s environmental inspection group includes mainly biology and forestry specialists. CCI’s specialists offer a complete range of terrestrial and aquatic inspection services related to clearing, construction and reclamation. Services include monitoring of roads, watercourses, pipelines and related facilities.
When a project starts through its life cycle, from the early concept stage to final design, the environmental team’s input to assess feasibility and practicality of the design is at the forefront of each project. The input from these professionals during the planning stage allows designers and clients to avoid any potential issues during construction and prevents possible delays. Following the design process our highly trained and knowledgeable field staff provide on-site environmental inspection to ensure that the regulations, specifications and the overall environmental mitigation strategy are adhered to.
- Ensure all regulatory approvals are in place and that the Environmental Protection Plan (EPP) is followed
- Identify and implement site-specific construction measures
- Ensure that construction contractors are well informed and are complying with the project commitments
- Provide detailed daily environmental reports
- Provide on-site supervision to ensure planning activities and special recommendations are being followed
- Provide monitoring services to ensure the mitigation strategies are performed as expected
- Drilling fluid management and water quality monitoring reports, if applicable
- Regulatory / Environmental Audits
DID YOU KNOW?
CCI’s environmental team is made of two distinctive groups. Group 1 is a highly-energized team of young professionals and Group 2 is made up of senior level managers with a minimum of 25 years of experience. These two groups work together in CCI’s mentoring program to provide knowledge for the up and coming generation of professionals and ensures knowledge transfer from one generation to the next.